Office Of Scientific Integrity
The Office of Scientific Integrity (OSI) oversees, directs and ensures integrity in all research activities of RGCB on behalf of the Director, RGCB accepts and follows the strict guidelines prescribed for research integrity by the government of India and also by the recommendations of National Institutes of Health (http://grants1.nih.gov/grants/research_integrity/whatis.htm). RGCB expects all its personnel involved in research including scientists & investigators, Post doctoral trainees, PhD students, research fellows, trainees and administrators to comply with the RGCB Scientific Integrity Policy (http://www.rgcb.res.in/downloads/SCIENTIFIC%20INTEGRITY%20POLICY%20DEC%209%202013.pdf).
The Constitution of the OSI is as follows:
- Chairman: Director, RGCB or his nominee.
- External Member 1: Nominated by the Director, RGCB.
- External Member 2: Nominated by the Director, RGCB
- Internal Member 1: Dr. SatishMundayoor, Dean, RGCB
- Internal Member 2: Dr. T.R Santoshkumar, Scientist E-II, RGCB
- Scientific Staff Officer to the Chairman (Non voting): Dr. K.B. Harikumar
- Administrative Staff Officer to the Chairman (Non voting): Ms. S. Suthakumari
- Other experts can be co-opted as required.