Annual Maintenance Contract for Air Conditioners and Cold rooms
Sealed quotations are invited for "Annual Maintenance Contract for Air Conditioners and Cold rooms" in RGCB Main campus and Bio-innovation Centre, KINFRA, Kazhakkootam subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
|No||Type of AC||Quantity|
|1||1 Ton Split air conditioners||54|
|2||1.5 Ton Split air conditioners||52|
|3||2 Ton Split air conditioners||26|
|4||3 Ton Split Air conditioners (3Phase)||17|
|5||2 Ton Cassette type Air conditioners||3|
|6||4 Ton Cassette type Air conditioners||7|
|7||4.5 Ton Tower type Air conditioners||1|
|8||3 Ton Tower type Air conditioners||1|
|9||Cold-rooms with TWO out door unit.||6|
|10||5 Ton Ductable Split Air conditioners||2|
|11||7.5 Ton Ductable Split Air conditioner||1|
|12||5 Ton Precision Air conditioner||1|
|13||1 Ton Split air conditioners||25|
|14||1.5 ton Split Air conditioners||6|
|15||2 Ton Split Air conditioners||6|
|16||3 Ton Split Air conditioners (3Phase)||26|
|17||5 Ton Precision Air conditioner||1|
Terms & Conditions
- The following conditions have to be satisfied by the tenderer, with documentary proof to be enclosed with tender.
- The Company must have three years of experience in the Maintenance and Repair of Refrigeration Systems to State/Central Government institution.
- The Company shall have been registered with the appropriate registration authority.
- The Company shall have been registered with the Income Tax and Service/GST Tax Department.
- The Company shall have been registered with the appropriate authorities under Employees Provident Fund and Employees State Insurance Act.
- The average annual turnover of the bidder shall be a minimum of Rs. 3,00, 000/- (Rupees Three lakhs) per annum during last three years from the repair and maintenance contract of Refrigeration systems.
- Submission of EMD: EMD of Rs 22,000.00/-(Rupees Twenty two thousand only)in the form of Demand Draft by NationalizedBank in the name of Director, RGCB payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Quotations submitted without EMD, will not be considered for evaluation and shall be rejected summarily.The EMD of un-successful bidder shall be refunded only after the contract has been awarded to the successful bidder. No interest shall be paid.
- All Equipment under contract should be serviced four times during the contract period as per standard checklists as below.
- The Compressor should be checked for its proper functioning and if any defect is found, the same should be repaired / replaced.
- Safety controls such as pressure cut outs should be tested for proper functioning.
- Air filters should be inspected and cleaned.
- Cooling coil should be inspected and cleaned.
- The Blower motor should be checked and defects should be rectified.
- Defect in electrical items and control wiring should be attended.
- Refrigerant leak should be checked and rectified as per recharging procedure.
- Refrigerant should be topped up in the system as and when required etc.
- Condenser Fan motor should be checked
- Condenser coil should be checked and cleaned.
- All breakdown calls should be attended during contract period within 2hours and minor complaints should be resolved within 2-5 hours and for the major complaints the completion period shall be mutually discussed & shall vary on case to case based on nature of breakdown & availability of spares.
- RGCB will supply all necessary spares and consumables needed for the repair and maintenance.
- All spares should be changed as and when required without any extra charges.
- The service providers have to bring all tools and machineries needed for repair & service of equipment.
- This Contract lays emphasis on “Safety First!” which mandates the service technicians to work only in safe conditions at all times.
- RGCB reserves the right to terminate the contract by giving prior notice of one week, if technicians do not follow above mentioned conditions.
50% after 1st Service
50% after 3rd Service.
Your quotation stating the AMC charges may reach the undersigned on or before 22nd November 2018, 15:00 hrs, tender will be opened on 23rd November 2018, 10.00 hrs. Representatives of tenderer agencies can witness the quotation at the time of opening bid.
Quotations should be addressed to:
The Chief Controller
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Chief General Manager/Controller of Administration