Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 38/22 16.10.2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in a DBT funded research project entitled "Molecular Analysis of Circadian Rhythm in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Patients" in the Laboratory of Dr. Malini Laloraya at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree with at least 70% marks in Life Science/ MVSc/Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from a recognized University
- Candidate who have qualified National Eligibility Test - CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) with atleast 95 percentile/ or National Level Examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR Entrance Exam.
Below 28 years as on November 30, 2022. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms
₹31,000/- + 16% HRA.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to two years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is before November 30, 2022.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.