Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Temporary Positions under the Public Health Research And Services (PHRS) scheme of RGCB at the Medical Laboratory Services Facility at General Hospital, Pala, Kottayam.
|SL.No.||Name of project position||Essential Qualifications||Essential Previous Experience||Consolidated Monthly Remuneration (Rupees)||No: of Positions|
|1||Laboratory Technologist Intern||BSc-MLT or DMLT approved by the Directorate of Medical Education or equivalent||
|2||Medical Microbiologist||MSc (Medical Microbiology) from a duly approved University||
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT
Candidates should be of maximum 35 years of age as on April 15, 2022.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical skills
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, detailed bio-data and copies of relevant certificates to prove age and minimum qualification may be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for receiving completed applications is April 15, 2022.
- Candidates shortlisted based on possession of essential qualifications described in the advertisement will be called for a selection interview in person or on virtual mode. No TA or DA will be paid for attending the selection procedures at RGCB. Decision of the duly constituted Selection Committee will be final and no further correspondence or enquires on this will be entertained.
- The selection will be purely on temporary basis and the candidates will not have any claim for any regular or temporary appointment at RGCB by virtue of this position.
Controller of Administration