Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 13/2023 19.05.2023
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Senior Research Fellow in a DBT funded project (SAHAJ) entitled "Comprehensive Mass Spectrometry-based Clinical Lipidomics platforms for promoting biomedical research and advanced training for Indian researchers" in the Laboratory of Dr. Abdul Jaleel at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree with at least 1st class in life sciences, microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry or any other relevant subjects from a recognized University
- The candidate must have completed at least two years of research experience after the Post Graduate Degree.
- The candidate must have minimum one first authored or two co-authored publication in a SCI-Indexed Journal.
Experience in Mass spectrometry-based analysis.AGE
Below 30 years as on 31st May 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 35,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to two years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to termination of the project (12th August 2025) whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is May 31, 2023.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.