- Abstract submission starts on September 1, 2019
- Abstract submission ends on December 31, 2019
- Abstracts must be submitted as per the guidelines of IACR-2020.
- Abstracts will be considered for both oral and poster presentations. Please mark your selection in the registration form.
- Abstract will be considered from registered participants only.
- There will be a selection committee to review the abstracts based on its scientific merit for oral and poster presentations.
- The acceptance of abstract for Oral/Poster presentations will be intimated to the delegate before January 9, 2020.
Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted as described below. Please use double-spaced Arial font, size 14, bold (for title) and 12 regular (body of the text), and no more than 300 words. The presenting author's name should be underlined. Email address of the presenting author and corresponding author should be provided.
- Abstract should be structured as Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Abstract should not contain any type of figures or tables.
Withdrawing the Abstract
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before January 13, 2020.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters should be laid out in portrait style orientation.
- Poster size is 91 cm (36 inches) wide and 122 cm (48 inches)
- Mounting material will be provided by the organizers to secure your poster.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
Students/Research Fellows participating for the Oral Presentation will be given 8 minutes for the presentation and 2 minutes for the discussion while the Mid-Level Scientist will be given 13 minutes for the presentation and 2 minutes for the discussion.