Due to the covid related restrictions and prevailing lockdowns, the new admissions to the offline Internship programs have been closed for the current
academic year. The students who have already started their internship work and those who have paid the fees and yet to join the lab need to contact their mentor if they wish to join the lab.
Mandatory instructions to be followed by the students
- The students shall produce a valid negative COVID-19 RTPCR Tests Results before
starting their Training Facilities
- Students shall be subject to regular Thermal Scanning procedures
- The students shall submit an undertaking to the effect that they are free from any
associated COVID 19 symptoms and that they are not primary or secondary contacts to
any COVID 19 patients, as on the date of starting their training procedure at RGCB.
- The students shall undertake that in case they come into contact with any COVID 19
patients during the course of training period, they will promptly inform RGCB authorities and
abstain from attending the further training procedure. In case of such students, the training
will be resumedonly after they complete the quarantine period.
- Students within the Campus of RGCB shall always be bound to follow all norms related to
social distancing, using of face masks of appropriate quality, frequent washing of
hands/handsanitation and other prescribed hygiene practices
- Fees shall not be refundable, in case the students decide to discontinue their Training, in
betweenfor whatever reasons.