Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 39/22 16.11.2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in an SERB (DST) funded research project entitled "Normal vs. abnormal hematopoiesis - result of a deregulated chromatin regulated by Histone chaperone HIRA?" in the Laboratory of Dr. Debasree Dutta at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Good Academic records with First Class Master's Degree in any branch of Life Science.
- The candidate should have a Post MSc with minimum of 01 year experience in mammalian cell culture, cell biology techniques including FACS, fluorescence microscopy and molecular biology techniques including blot, PCR, RNA/DNA isolation.
Below 28 years as on November 25, 2022. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹31,000/- for MSC Degree holders who have qualified NET/GATE (with valid certificate) and ₹12,000/- for non-GATE/NET qualified candidates.
Initially for a period of six months and extendable upto two years or till termination of the project based on performance evaluation.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is before November 25, 2022
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.