Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 48/22 05.12.2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Project Assistant in the DBT project entitled "Role of RhoGTPases in the intracellular trafficking of Mitochondria-derived vesicles" in the Laboratory of Dr. Ananthalakshmy Sundararaman at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- 1. The candidate must have an MSC in any relevant disciple with demonstrable understanding of basic Molecular Biology.
- The candidate must have scored 75% or above in all qualifying exams.
- The candidate must have prior experience in cell culture for atleast 6 months.
- The candidate with prior experience in immunofluorescence and microscopy and those with good scientific writing skills are preferred.
- The candidate must have a keen interest in mechanistic dissection of diseases, willing to learn quickly and be a team player with good organizational and inter-personal skills.
Below 28 years as on January 13, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 12,000/- per month.
Initially for a period of one year or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is before January 13, 2023.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected. Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.