Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 14/2023 12.05.2023
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Data Manager in a DBT (Glue) funded research project entitled “Biomarkers of oral cancer risk prediction” in the Laboratory of Dr. Devasena A at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidate must have good academic record with first class Master’s Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health from any recognized University.
- The candidate must possess good written and communication skills in English and must be able to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- The candidates with familiarity in handling statistical packages and basic epidemiological data analysis will be considered.
- The candidate with any experience in cancer molecular epidemiology studies and/or hands – on experience in basic molecular biology techniques (DNA isolation, PCR, etc) are highly desirable.
- The candidate with documented experience in preparing research publications and reports are preferred.
Below 28 years as on June 12, 2023 . Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 31000/- to ₹ 35000/- + applicable HRA per month for NET/GATE qualified candidates.
₹25000/- to ₹ 28000/- + applicable HRA per month for non-NET/GATE qualified candidates.
Initially for a period of one year with 6 months performance evaluation and extendable till termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is June 12, 2023
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.