Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 15/2023 12.05.2023
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Technician in a DBT (Glue) funded research project entitled “Biomarkers of oral cancer risk prediction” in the Laboratory of Dr. Devasena A at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram
- The candidate must have good academic record with first class Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have previous experience in human tissue embedding, sectioning and basic staining.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Prior experience in development and standardization of immune-histochemical staining, in-situ hybridization etc are desirable.
Below 28 years as on June 12, 2023 . Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 20000/- + applicable HRA per month.
Candidates with relevant work experience for a minimum period of three years can be considered at increment of 15% basic pay. Suitable reference letters and experience certificates will be required.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is June 12, 2023
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.