The Office of Scientific Integrity (OSI) oversees, directs and
ensures integrity in all research activities of RGCB on behalf of the
Director, RGCB accepts and follows the strict guidelines prescribed for
research integrity by the government of India and also by the
recommendations of National Institutes of Health .
RGCB expects all its personnel involved in research including scientists
& investigators, Post doctoral trainees, PhD students, research fellows,
trainees and administrators to comply with the RGCB Scientific Integrity
The Constitution of the OSI is as follows:
- Chairman: Dean (Research Administration)
- External Member 1: Nominated by the Director, RGCB.
- External Member 2: Nominated by the Director, RGCB.
- Internal Member 1: Dr.Santoshkumar T.R, Dean (Academic Affairs, RGCB)
- Internal Member 2: Dr. Harikumar K.B, Scientist, RGCB
- Scientific Staff Officer to the Chairman (Non voting): Dr. K.B.
- Other experts can be co-opted as required.